Help - Web operation
Below we expose the rules for the correct use of the web with the purpose of making it easier for everyone to use and enjoy the site.
- Duplicated content: Before publishing a new content, you must make sure this doesn’t exist already so we don’t duplicate content. Surfing around the web and participating will be easier for the other members of the community. Duplicated content may be removed by our moderation and/or content team.
- Title of the contents: Before publishing a new content make sure the title describes its content, so we’ll make it easier for the rest of users to find it. Moreover, avoid titles like “Shame”, “Help”, “One thing”, “Suggestions”… those are titles that don’t indicate the matter of the content.
Contents with inappropriate titles may be removed by our moderation and/or content team.
- Use of Capital letters: Do not write entire contents or comments only using capital letters. This may suggest annoyance and cause trouble. If you want to emphasize a particular sentence it is acceptable, as a resource. But the entire content written in capital letters will be removed and the abuse of it may cause the author’s ban.
- Respect all the members of the community: insulting or disrespectful contents or comments are prohibited. Racist or disrespectful contents or comments towards other groups won’t be allowed either. This kind of content will be removed and his/her author may be banned or blocked.
If any user feels that someone is attacking him/her, he/she will have to contact the administrator or moderator of the site, avoiding any further trouble in the community.
- SPAM: Messages containing SPAM or being hurtful, offensive or illegal will be removed and, if necessary, its author will be banned or blocked too.
- Profile information: Your profile’s data, photo, avatar, etc. have to be adequate for the community as well, avoiding politic, pornographic, racist, etc. connotations. These contents may be removed and their authors banned too.
- Categories: Every section of the site is categorized, so it’s easier for the users to track the contents. It is recommended to everyone to categorize the published content.
If you need a new category to be created, address to the administration team so they can manage it.
- Misappropriation of the identity of the administrator/moderators: Whatever the intention is: cheating, laughing or any other intention, the identity’s misappropriation will entail the ban or block of the user. Users with nicks similar to the moderators/administrator’s will be blocked.
- Report of contents’ button: This tool must be used to warn about bad contents or content that does not follow the rules of the web. The non-justified abuse of it may lead to a ban.
- Nonsense content: The reiterative, absurd, detrimental to the site, etc. posts will be removed and cause the ban of their authors, as well as those who contribute to their proliferation. It will be under the administrator and moderators’ criteria. Remember this a supporters’ social network created to share content related to your team, so do not publish non-related content.
- Provocative users: Users going to other teams’ sites to tease will banned or blocked.
Users not following this rules may be banned or blocked and their content removed.
Why should I sign up?
- Because you'll be able to meet thousands of fans like you to share the passion for your team.
- Because you'll have your personal page, to share all the contents related to your team: photos, videos, news, etc.
- Because you'll be able to follow and track the updates of those you follow and also the latest information about your idols and your team.
- Because you'll be able to enjoy live matches, comment on them, bet on them, etc.
- And also because it is FREE